2013年11月30日 星期六

Hong Kong Cultural Centre (MGT3005_Year 2013)


 Hong Kong Cultural Centre



This picture is took in Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Hong Kong Culture Centre is the cultural character deeply
attract me, I went into the Centre.









Yes, in the Centre, I found a beautiful lady~ No, No, I am not went there and watched lovely lady. There are Hua Mu Lan's drama, the tittle is "The legend of MU LAN" presented by Hong Kong Dance Company, but I think we cannot watch in because the last stage is my birthday 30th November, 2013 and I watched it in that day, Sorry it late to share it~ 
     And the actress is really beautiful~



    







    Also there are art exhibition "Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Exhibition of Master Wong Wai Leung and Her Students" and presented by Victoria Harbour Association. Also the exhibition is over but you also can visit our facebook page to watch the photo I took.










If want to know more about Tsim Sha Tsui's Heritage and Culture, Please visit our facenook page~

沒有留言:

張貼留言