2013年12月3日 星期二

Hong Kong Museum of Art (MGT3005_Year 2013)



Hong Kong Museum of Art is near to the Harbour, the design of this building is very special... Is it official? Ha Ha.
When I visited, I walked around the building, the design that I don't know why to build like this.
(Unknown Voice: This is Art! Shut up and don't ask any question... If you don't know why and this is your problem!)









In Hong Kong Museum of art, I saw this exhibition, what do you see? (you can reply in the message board~)









In this view, I saw a phoenix. It spread the wings and rear its head toward the sun. Maybe we are not watch the same because I think this exhibition is different the stand and view, you would watch other things. The view change if you stand different ways. Maybe it  is the message of this exhibition bring out.
I don't know~ Just Maybe~





If want to know more about Tsim Sha Tsui's Heritage and Culture, Please visit our facenook page~

沒有留言:

張貼留言